Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Girl's bathroom

Over here, over here!

should i let my hair fall behind my ears

switch to the strapless top mid-day

Shit, your lucky you have such good knees

my legs are too fat, guys won't notice me!


Girls gather round like chickens in a field

bunched together in packs, i haven't known how that feels

left out,outcast, watching as gossip rushes past my ears

boasting how they did drugs or chugged like 10 beers

the parties they threw and how they're cooler than last year:


look at my lipstick, can you check my mascara?

my boyfriend said i'm so hot i'm like the sahara!

did you hear about the girl and the guy and the freak?

shit, they're gonna think i'm a geek cuz i read a book this week!

i'm gonna date a senior, so i can get to prom before you!

Bet your jealous already, but we have to buy my shoes

fix my hair, get my clothes, i saw a dress i can't even afford!

but your mom's so rich, she'll pay with her money

omg you're so smart, but you look like shit, honey

you need to buy new clothes no scratch that---a new look--- my look

for frikking sake put away that math book!


If they saw me they'd laugh at my pencil stained hands

as I turn the volume up so loud i can't stand it

sketching people i witness, though stress leaves when i draw

sorry, didn't hear about your new tan, i was listening to Nas

they'd ask 'who's he?' i'd just bast some more music

hopefully they'd disappear like i'd preformed a magic trick

Music is magic, gossip's trash

talent is more important than cash


i'm not very talented, just look at my "raps"

but at least i don't hide in masses, talking crap

No comments:

Post a Comment