Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For My Friend, keep rockin' them beats!


"Don't let them say you ain't beautiful

They can all get fucked just stay true"

Even though eminem isn't what you listen to

When we listen to The Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow

and you keep "rockin' them beats" i'm just like wow

it's insane how hyper some days you can be

when you visit town after getting drunk on pepsi

I swear you're addicted to the weirdest things

but this isn't just about the excitement you bring



You don't do shit just to impress or show off

Don't need to buy fancy assed clothes or act tough

We had a fight 3 years ago, I thought our friendship ended

Times have changed, I'm glad for that, and thankful things were mended

I'm sorry you have to visit my dumb as hell suburban town

Just so we can hang out and do weird things and be friends again

We were both Greasers for Halloween, yet we handed out candy in different places

I think you're cool and always will, stop trying so hard to impress those old faces

most thought you were nice, funny, honest and sincere

They thought you were cool when you came back here


I've soon gotta end this rhyme

I can't wait to see you again next time

if you say you're glad were friends, I know what you say is true

So here you go, this spoken-word's dedicated to you

Don't listen to idiots who think you haven't changed

I mean, you have in many ways but haven't forgotten my name

You're still my friend



They can all get fucked just stay true

This one's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment