Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Admiration for the Candy-Rapper


So I like this poetic rapper, Eminem to be exact

Impressive how he creates gory images in stories track after track

A psycho that screams bloody murder, murmurs sick fantasies, won't let you ask

Questions, got a game of Q/A, from A-Z, rhymes that'll take you to school and back

Mr. Mathers' homework assignemts might be too tough to handle, words will take you aback

Not some rich guy from Detroit, Its shady,damn, yes he can deliver like a UPS man

Police lines are crossed, realistic limitations

He can deliver a punchline without hesitation

Calls himself the anti-Christ, established this persona of slim

Swears easy as singing a lullaby, stinging profanities come quickly to him



When I saw his art, pencil drawings, pen scibblings , Didn't know he could draw?

precision in rough sketches sparked envy in me, but overall inspired awe

Inspired me, serious with music, relaxes with pencils and thick bristol paper

Already paints pictures, could paint a day in the park in a freestyle to impress her

The lonely artist, apprentice, learning skills each hour, I'm that aspiring girl

I can lean back, nod in time to the beats and singsong rhymes without a care in the world


He paints, strains, could conjure up cartoon images with more classic material than mickey mouse

He's not this god, has more flip-flops than a suburban girl in summer, but honestly, could out-rehab Amy Winehouse

Recovering drug addict, yeah, great role model, kid,and raps with too much mysogyny

If he raps about killing women and bitches, I'm still a woman who loves the man, his wordplay doesn't concern me

I could go deaf just listening to the same song with a cheerful message of 'fuck them'

yet

When i come back from Truman-show reality, I'm still gonna love Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment